Entering the World of Home Brewing for the First Time?
Want to wet your whistle without investing in the necessary equipment?
Come Learn to Brew with The Guru!
Get a private one-on-one brewing session using my basic stove-top equipment in my basement brewing space.
Each brew will require three sessions:
- 1st session – The Brew Day – Average 2-3 hours
- 1 week later – Rack to Secondary – Average 1 hour
- 2 weeks later – Bottle – Average 1-2 hours
Choose from the following beer styles:
- Pale Ale
- Amber Ale
- India Pale Ale (IPA)
- Hefeweizen (Wheat Beer)
- Pale Ale & Amber Ale & Hefe – $130
- IPA & Stout – $140
- Instruction and use of equipment
- All ingredients – Dry Malt Extract, Hops, Yeast
- Bottles (12 oz or 22 oz) and caps – Re-use the bottles on your next brew!
What you get:
- Five gallons of Home Brew – 24 Bombers* (22 oz) or 48 Bottles* (12 oz) of premium quality Home Brew!
- Pride & Satisfaction in a job well done – you made this yourself!
- An introduction to a fascinating life-long hobby!
*Average yield per 5 gallon brew – results may vary
Contact Bob (The Guru) for additional information, scheduling, payment information, or to discuss other brewing options.
- 719-638-4446 (If no answer – please leave message)
Gift Certificates available!